Help Needed! If you love our work then tell the world! You have an opportunity to help us make even more of a difference in our community. GreatNonprofits-a review site like TripAdvisor-is honoring highly reviewed nonprofits with their 2016 Top-Rated Awards. Won’t you help us raise visibility for our work by posting a review of your experience with us? All reviews will be visible to potential donors and volunteers. It’s easy and only takes 3 minutes!
Help Needed!! No Cost to You!!!
You could mention any (or any combination) of the following:
Help Needed From a Different Perspective!
1. A high percentage of our funds (97-98%) donated to Child Guardians, Inc. go directly to children who have been abused or neglected.
2. The all-volunteer board gets a lot of work accomplished even though they are all professionals.
3. The kids identified for the program (kids that are neglected or abused) have extraordinary needs that are not met by other agencies or programs – Child Guardians “fills in the gaps” between programs.
4. Some of the kids from the program that have benefitted include – little babies that have medical needs not covered by Medicaid, middle school students who would like to participate in sports (but can’t buy the equipment or uniforms), kids with mental health needs, dental services (that are not covered by other programs), eye glasses, graduation expenses, etc.
How About a Few More Facts?
5. Child Guardians is a non-profit with 30 years of experience. The organization helps hundreds of children every year.
6. Foster parents have a place to go for assistance. They receive the funding they need in a very short time – with very little assistance.
7. I now know a lot of new information from the postings on the website (www.beaguardian.org
) about child abuse, neglect, and reporting incidents related to maltreatment through the hotlines, website, or by fax.
8. I learned a lot about statistics, reporting, and resources for children and their parents or foster parents on the website www.beaguardian.org
9. I am a fan on the Facebook page, and I receive a lot of useful information.
10. I love the tweets and retweets from @ChildguardiansI – there is a lot of useful information in them from a wide variety of sources.
11. I found Child Guardians, Inc. through LinkedIn. They seem to be very interested in communicating through social media.
Thank you in advance for your assistance!