Ways To Help
Volunteers are always needed for special events and fundraisers, and we are always looking for vital candidates to join our Board of Directors. If you would like to participate, write a note or send an e-mail to our organization – or – speak with one our Board Members today!
2. Educate your legislators!
Let your legislators know that funding for children’s programs and organizations assisting children is CRITICAL to ensure the safety of abused, neglected, and abandoned children. Bringing community partners to the meeting is a great way to show support. To find out who represent you, visit www.house.gov and www.senate.gov.
Make a donation to Child Guardians for use in the Brandon Fund- 100% of the funds are distributed to abused, neglected, or abandoned children. Click on the Donate tab and/or see some additional opportunities below.
TO DONATE TO THE BRANDON FUND:
BY CHECK: Mail checks made payable to:
Child Guardians, Inc.
P.O. Box 9526
Pensacola, FL 32513
BY CREDIT CARD via PayPal (No PayPal account required.)
A copy of the official non-profit registration and financial information for Child Guardians, Inc. may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free 1-800-435-7353 within the United States. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the state. Registration #CH2530.
Ask your company, church, or civic organization to hold a fundraiser for Child Guardians to directly support children or youth who have been abused, neglected, or abandoned . Contact us to ask more questions or schedule a fundraiser.
At no cost to you, there are several opportunities to contribute to Child Guardians. You shop. You save. They donate to us. It’s a win-win!
- By registering and choosing Child Guardians, Inc in Pensacola, FL as your charity at iGive.com , you can shop at any of the thousands of stores that donate a percentage of your sale to Child Guardians, Inc.
- If you shop on Amazon, register at smile.amazon.com and choose Child Guardians, Inc. Note: If you are a member of Amazon Prime, you will be able to use Prime and Smile simultaneously. As you purchase items, Amazon donates a percentage to us.
- Download the “Give” app, a charitable giving tool that is simple, secure, and tax deductible, at http://bit.ly/GiveApp (for the Ios or Android Platforms), and choose Child Guardians, Inc. to make a donation. You can make a donation directly to Child Guardians
- Kula is another safe and secure charitable giving site. Kula has verified our charitable status. You can earn “donation dollars” with the shop page, and donate the dollars to our organization. Sign in at Kula.com and choose Child Guardians, Inc.
- Register at Goodshop.com and choose Child Guardians, Inc. We have partnered with Goodshop so that now you can feel great about your online shopping! Goodshop gives you the best coupons for thousands of stores, AND a percentage of what you spend on virtually every purchase is donated to our cause. Plus, with the Goodshop app for iPhone and iPad, you can shop, save, and give one the go.
6. Keep in touch through our newsletter for more opportunities!
- Register to receive updated information about Child Guardians, Inc., register for our newsletter.
Child Guardians, Inc.
P.O. Box 9526
Pensacola, FL. 32513
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or President@beaguardian.org
Facebook: ww.facebook.com/Child Guardians, Inc.
Twitter: twitter.com, @ChildGuardians1